To all the creative doodlers out there!
Do you sketch random stuff which ends up looking really cool? Does your absent-minded scribbles turn out to be eye catching doodles? Then here's an awesome opportunity to get that creativity out here!
SUMMIT'19, the techno-cultural extravaganza of College of Engineering Chengannur, brings you the Doodle Competition based on the theme 'Kerala Floods'. Pack this theme into your work and start sketching!
Send in you works before 26 March 2019 to email@example.com
Rules and Regulations
- The doodle should include the name Summit in its design.
- Each design and slogan must adhere to the theme, "Kerala Floods".
- Images must be clear.
- They must not be offensive or contain any material that is unlawful. Such entries will not be considered for evaluation.
- Use of Facebook Auto Liker is prohibited.
Scores will be evaluated in a manner such that,
The number of likes and shares garnered on Facebook and Instagram.
Artistic merit - drawing skills and use of color.
- Creativity and originality - considering the representation of the contest theme and use of the "Summit", as well as the unique and novel approach to the doodle.
- Communication of the Contest theme in the drawing.
- Adherence to the requirements and rules of the contest.
For more details, contact
Neeraj Karlus: +91 94969 34611