Ever been fascinated by the bot wars in Real Steel? Wonder how it would look like in real life to see your robot fight?
Summit '19 is here with that chance to make your science fiction sports film scenes come live before you! Bring your robot to the Mini RoboWar competition at College of Engineering Chengannur on 29th March 2019 and rule the arena in this battle of bots.
Combine the perfect moves with sharp tactics and you could win the prize money worth ₹9k!
Registration Fee: ₹250
Dimensions and Fabrications
• The bot should fit in a box of dimension 30*30*30 (l*b*h) with all the mechanisms fully executing motion. Length and width is measured to extremities of the robot i.e. include any overhanging bodywork, weapon, or protrusions. The external device used to control the bot is not included in the size constraints.
• The machine should not exceed 8kg.(Maximum permissible tolerance: 5%)
Battery and Power:
- Participants should bring power supply for energizing the robot
- Both wireless and wired robots are allowed for participation.
- All efforts must be made to protect battery terminals from a direct short and causing a battery fire, failure to do so will cause direct disqualification
*All robots must have easily visible and controlled mobility in order to compete. Methods of mobility include:
Rolling (wheels, tracks or the whole robot).
- Jumping and hopping is not allowed.
- Flying (using air foil, helium balloons, etc.) is not allowed.
- If you have a robot or weapon design that does not fit within the categories set forth in these rules or is in some way ambiguous or borderline, please contact the event organizers.
- Robot cannot use cutters,Flammable/non-flammable liquids or gases for attacking.
- Robot can have flippers, saw, lifting devices, spinning hammers etc. for attacking
- All weapons must have a safety cover on any shape edges.
- All participants have to reach the venue 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- 2 individuals max shall control the bot.
- Each team can have max 4 members. Students from different institutes can form a team. Each member must have their respective institute's identity card on them.
- 3 meter or above wire are preferable for the robots.
- Arena related changes like positioning will be done by organizers
- All participants should cooperate with organizers in all respects.
- Qualifier Round
- The robots which qualify in this round will proceed to the next round based on the points collected during one on one matches between robots. Lots will be drawn to allot opponents to participants.
- This round will consist of top four robots from the previous round
- Maximum time for the battle: 5 minutes
- This round will consist of top two robots from the previous round
- Maximum time for the battle: 10 minutes
Judgement will be done on the basis of following:
- Immobilising the opponent
- Throwing opponent out of the arena
- Damage caused to opponent
The organizers are not responsible for any fault occurring to robot on or before competitions, all care should be taken by the participants.Final decisions regarding any dispute or judgement will be taken by organizers
Anil : +918891869515
Ulsah : +919048207212