Everyone has watched and enjoyed transformers since childhood. Ever wondered how a battle between two such extremely powerful futuristic robots looks like in an arena? SUMMIT'19 brings you RoboWar, one of the largest battle arenas without bloodsheds and agony, where intelligence and accuracy gets computed. Join us at College of Engineering Chengannur from 29th-31st March 2019 and witness one of the largest Robowars in India. The winners will receive prizes worth Rs 18k.
Registration Fee: Rs 500
Dimensions and Fabrications
- The bot should fit in a box of dimension 80*60*60 (l*b*h) with all the mechanisms fully executing motion. Length and width is measured to extremities of the robot i.e. include any overhanging bodywork, weapon, or protrusions. The external device used to control the bot is not included in the size constraints.
- The machine should not exceed 22kg.(Maximum permissible tolerance: 10%)
Battery and Power
- Participants should bring power supply for energizing the robot
- Both wireless and wired robots are allowed for participation.
- All efforts must be made to protect battery terminals from a direct short and causing a battery fire, failure to do so will cause direct disqualification
All robots must have easily visible and controlled mobility in order to compete. Methods of mobility include:
- Rolling (wheels, tracks or the whole robot).
- Jumping and hopping is not allowed.
- Flying (using air foil, helium balloons, etc.) is not allowed.
- If you have a robot or weapon design that does not fit within the categories set forth in these rules or is in some way ambiguous or borderline, please contact the event organizers.
- Robot cannot use cutters,Flammable/non-flammable liquids or gases for attacking.
- Robot can have flippers, saw, lifting devices, spinning hammers etc. for attacking
- li>All weapons must have a safety cover on any shape edges.
- All participants have to reach the venue 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- 3 individuals max shall control the bot.
- Each team can have max 4 members. Students from different institutes can form a team. Each member must have their respective institute's identity card on them.
- 4 meter or above wire are preferable for the robots.
- Arena related changes like positioning will be done by organizers.
- All participants should cooperate with organizers in all respects.
- Qualifier Round
- The robots which qualify in this round will proceed to the next round based on the points collected during one on one matches between robots. Lots will be drawn to allot opponents to participants.
- Semi final
- This round will consist of top four robots from the previous round.
- Maximum time for the battle: 5 minutes.
- This round will consist of top two robots from the previous round.
- Maximum time for the battle: 10 minutes.
Judgement will be done on the basis of following:
- Immobilising the opponent.
- Throwing opponent out of the arena.
- Damage caused to opponent.
The organizers are not responsible for any fault occurring to robot on or before competitions, all care should be taken by the participants.Final decisions regarding any dispute or judgement will be taken by organizers.
Alan: +91 8943432349
Abin: +91 9744894197